Girl Scout Daisy Ellie and Girl Scout Brownie Casey, from Girl Scout Troop 13203 appeared on Live at 9 on WREG News Channel 3 to share that Girl Scout Cookies are great to bake with!
Here is the super simple and super yummy recipe for Girl Scout Cookie Cheesecake Cups that they girls taught to hosts Marybeth Conley and Alex Coleman.
The Girl Scout Cookie Cheesecake Cup
Easy. Makes 12.
One box of your favorite Girl Scout Cookie
2 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, softened
¾ Cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Place one Girl Scout Cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liners.
3. In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar.
4. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour mixture over cupcake liners.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until golden and set.
7. Allow to cool.
8. Top with whipped cream and Girl Scout Cookie Crumbles.