Initial Cookie Orders
Saturday, January 10, 2015 - Wednesday, February 2, 2015
Girl Scouts start taking pre-order for cookies!
This is the time to ask family, friends, neighbors & more if they would like to pre-order Girl Scout Cookies. You will deliver these cookies to them when they arrive.
Helpful Tip: Collect money for Girl Scout Cookies when the pre-order is placed.
Earn this "What Can a GirlI Do? A World of Good" long-sleeve shirt if you have 200 boxes of cookies during the Initial Cookie Order period! Perfect to wear for the upcoming booth sales.
Cookie Booth Sales
Friday, February 27 - Sunday, March 22
Cookie Booth Sales start at your local grocer and retail stores. Customers can find the closest location to buy cookies using the Cookie Locator where they just type in their zip code!
If you pre-ordered your cookies you should be receiving them during this time period as well.
Your Troop Cookie Manager, or Service Unit Cookie Manager will give you troop/service unit specific dates. Make sure to follow those dates!
For a complete Girl Scout Cookie Program calendar, click here.
Mark Your Calendars & Save the Dates!
*** Please use dates given by your Troop Cookie Manager***
- Jan. 10 Girls begin taking orders
- Jan. 10 Cookies Live, Virtual Cookie Rally hosted by Little Brownie Bakers
- Saturday, January 10, Jackson, TN from 10 a.m. - noon
- Friday, January 16, Grenada, MS from 6 - 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 17, Tupelo, MS from 10 a.m. - noon
- Saturday, January 24, Southaven, MS from 10 a.m. - noon
- Feb. 2 Initial Orders due to Troops
- Feb. 27 – Mar. 1 National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
- Feb. 27 – Mar. 22 Booth Sales
- Mar. 2 Take Action Tee submission deadline
- Mar. 9 Take Action Tee online voting begins
- Mar. 22 Take Action Tee voting ends
- Mar. 23 Bling Your Booth submission deadline
- Mar. 30 Bling Your Booth online voting begins
- Apr. 12 Bling Your Booth voting ends
- May 2 C.E.L.E.B. Event, Cedar Hill Farms, Hernando, MS