Girl Scout Cookies are a once a year treat that do so much more than just taste good!
We know that Girl Scouts care about nutrition. So do we! That’s why
we lead the way in creating delicious snacks with wholesome ingredients.
Did You Know?
- We offer several nut-free (without peanuts or tree nuts) cookies: Trefoils, Rah-Rah Raisins and Thin Mints.
- All Little Brownie varieties are without high-fructose corn syrup.
- There are no hydrogenated oils in Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Rah-Rah Raisins and Savannah Smiles.
- There are zero grams of trans fats per serving in all of our Girl Scout cookie varieties.
- We use no artificial colors in Trefoils, Do-si-dos, Tagalongs, Samoas, Thin Mints, Rah-Rah Raisins and Savannah Smiles.
- Samoas, Thin Mints and Tagalongs are made with 100 percent real cocoa.
- Do-si-dos and Rah-Rah Raisins contain nutritious whole grain oats.
- Little Brownie Bakers’ Thin Mints are vegan.
- Toffee-rastic are gluten free.
View complete nutritional facts
Committed to responsibly sourced palm oil
Although use of palm oil in our Girl Scout Cookies is very limited,
we want to demonstrate our commitment to baking with environmentally
responsible, socially beneficial, and economically viable Mass Balance
palm oil, by working with suppliers to source fully traceably palm oil.
Kellogg is working through its supply chain—from suppliers to processors
to growers—to ensure that the palm oil it uses is sourced from
plantations that uphold the company’s commitment to protect forests and
peat lands, as well as human and community rights.
Beginning in the 2014-15 cookie season, Little Brownie cookie boxes
now display the RSPO Mass Balance palm oil logo shown here, highlighting
this cookie’s contribution to the production of certified sustainable
*No hydrogenated oils in Do-si-dos, Trefoils, Savannah Smiles and Rah-Rah Raisins. **No peanuts or tree nuts in Thin Mints, Trefoils or Rah-Rah Raisins. Product formulations can change at any time. We encourage you to check the ingredient statement on each package you purchase for the most up-to-date information on the ingredients contained in that product.