Girl Scouts explore the solar system, venture on nature hikes, write
and star in plays, enjoy scavenger hunts, climb mountains, learn to
run a business, pal around with sports stars, take amazing trips, and
more... all while having fun and making new friends.
If you're in grades K-12, you too can be part of the largest
organization for girls on the planet—and you'll do it with other girls
and caring adults who just might become your friends forever. So if
you're ready to take on the challenge, Girl Scouts is here to inspire
you to roll up your sleeves, help your community, earn badges and
awards, and enjoy Girl Scout journeys. Join today!
Why be a Girl Scout?
- Build courage, confidence and character.
- Make the world a better place.
- Be a leader.
- Make a difference.
- Be a change-maker of the future.
- Connect with other girls your age.
- Learn about yourself and become a better person.
- Prepare for your future.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Being a Girl Scout also looks great on a college resume - did you
know that more than 50 colleges around the country offer scholarships
specific to Girl Scouts?
Girl Scouts Focus on 5 Key Areas
- math, science and technology
- healthy living
- financial literacy